July 22 & 23
Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handcrafts and more. It’s all happening this year at the Connecticut Wine Festival!
Dates: Saturday, July 22nd & Sunday, July 23rd
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
Vendors: Please click the appropriate packet below to be part of the festival:
- Artisan-Craft Exhibitor Application
- Food Concessions Exhibitor Application
- Temporary Food Permit Application
- CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2017 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR ID!
- No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit
Interested in volunteering? Email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
**More information on purchasing tickets and participating wineries coming soon.
The CT Vineyard & Winery Association also participates in: