July 20 & 21, 2019
Sponsored by: Adams Hometown Markets
Dates: Saturday, July 20 from 12-7pm & Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 12-6pm
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
Participating Wineries: More info coming soon.
Vendor applications: Will be available soon.
Interested in volunteering? By volunteering, you get free admission into the festival, free wine tasting after your shift has been completed, a coupon for a free meal and a complimentary t-shirt. Email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to volunteer.
- CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2019 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR I.D.! No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
The CT Vineyard & Winery Association also participates in:
- Shoreline Wine Festival, August 2019