July 22 & 23
Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handcrafts and more. It’s all happening this year at the Connecticut Wine Festival!
Dates: Saturday, July 22 from 12-7pm & Sunday, July 23, 2017 from 12-6pm
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
Participating Wineries:?We have a record 16 wineries participating at this year’s festival, including:
Bishop’s Orchards Winery, Brignole Vineyards, DiGrazia Vineyards, Holmbergs Orchard and Winery, Hopkins Vineyard, Jonathan Edwards Winery, Jones Winery, Miranda Vineyard, Paradise Hills Vineyards, Priam Vineyards, Savino Vineyards*, Sharpe Hill Vineyard, Staehly Farm Winery*, Sunset Meadow Vineyards, Taylor Brooke Winery & White Silo Winery.
*Two of the wineries will only be sampling 1 wine due to production limitations but all of the others will sample up to 4 wines.
Tickets: Tickets may be purchased at the following:
- Online: Tickets can be purchased?here.
- Select Wineries: Sunset Meadow Vineyards, Jones Winery, Hopkins Vineyard, Taylor Brooke Winery and Miranda Vineyard
- Select Supermarkets: Adams Hometown Markets, Better Valu Supermarkets, Tri-Town Foods
- At the door on the day of the festival
Early bird ticket price is $27.00 (must be purchased before midnight on July 15, 2017). After July 15th, tickets will cost $35.00. Designated Driver/Under 21 tickets are available for?$10.00.
Children are allowed to attend the festival. Ages 6 and under are FREE. Ages 7+ can purchase a $10.00 Designated Driver/Under 21 ticket.
Saturday, July 22nd:
- 12:00-1:30pm – Vince Thompson – Main Stage
- 2pm – Wine Seminar – Renee Allen – Tent by the Gazebo
- 2:00-4:00pm – Hummingbirds and Friends – Main Stage
- 4:30-6:30pm – Alika Hope – Main Stage
Sunday, July 23rd:
- 12:00-1:30pm – The Groove – Main Stage
- 1pm – Wine Seminar – Laureen Guierro – Tent by the Gazebo
- 2:00-4:00pm – Mike Wilson – Under the Gazebo
- 2:00-3:00pm – Grape Stomp – Music by Keith Marceski
- 4:00-6:00pm – The Goods
Vendors:?Please click the appropriate packet below to be part of the festival:
- Artisan-Craft Exhibitor Application
- Food Concessions Exhibitor Application
- Tempoary Food Permit Application
- ?CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2017 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR I.D.! No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- On Sunday, July 23 from 2-3pm we will once again be offering our very popular Grape Stomp Contest where you will participate in a live Grape Stomp for a chance to win some spectacular wine trail prizes.?Click here to register.
- ?Wine Appreciation Classes will be held on Saturday, July 22nd at 2pm and on Sunday, July 23rd at 1pm.
Interested in volunteering??Email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
The CT Vineyard & Winery Association also participates in: