July 21 & 22
Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handcrafts and more. It’s all happening this year at the Connecticut Wine Festival!
Tickets are also available for purchase at Sunset Meadow Vineyards and Bishop’s Orchards Winery or at the gate on the day(s) of the event.
Dates: Saturday, July 21 from 12-7pm & Sunday, July 22, 2018 from 12-6pm
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
Participating Wineries: Bishops Orchards & Winery, DiGrazia Vineyards, Holmberg Orchards & Winery, Hopkins Vineyard, Jones Winery, Land of Nod Winery, Jonathan Edwards Winery, Paradise Hills Vineyard, Priam Vineyards, Sharpe Hill Vineyard, Sunset Meadow Vineyards, Taylor Brooke Winery and White Silo Winery
Vendor applications are available below:
- Artisan/Craft Exhibitor Application
- Concessions Exhibitor Application
- Temporary Food Service Application
- Early Bird (available online only until July 14th at midnight)
- Saturday – $32
- Sunday $27
- Regular Tasting Ticket (available online on or after July 15th or at the gate)
- Saturday – $40
- Sunday $35
Children are allowed to attend the festival. Ages 6 and under are FREE. Ages 7+ can purchase a $10.00 Designated Driver/Under 21 ticket.
Interested in volunteering? By volunteering, you get free admission into the festival, free wine tasting after your shift has been completed, a coupon for a free meal and a complimentary t-shirt. Sign up to volunteer here.
- CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2018 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR I.D.! No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- On Sunday, July 22 from 2-3pm we will once again be offering our very popular Grape Stomp Contest where you will participate in a live Grape Stomp for a chance to win some spectacular wine trail prizes. Sign up here.
The CT Vineyard & Winery Association also participates in: