July 22 & 23
Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handcrafts and more. It’s all happening this year at the Connecticut Wine Festival!
Dates: Saturday, July 22nd from 12-7pm & Sunday, July 23rd 2017 from 12-6pm
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
Participating Wineries: We have a record 16 wineries participating at this year’s festival, including:
Bishop’s Orchards Winery, Brignole Vineyards, DiGrazia Vineyards, Holmbergs Orchard and Winery, Hopkins Vineyard, Jonathan Edwards Winery, Jones Winery, Miranda Vineyard, Paradise Hills Vineyards, Priam Vineyards, Savino Vineyards, Sharpe Hill Vineyard, Staehly Farm Winery, Sunset Meadow Vineyards, Taylor Brooke Winery & White Silo Winery.
*Two of the wineries will only be sampling 1 wine due to production limitations but all of the others will sample up to 4 wines
Tickets: Tickets can be purchased here. Tickets will also be available at select wineries mid-June. Check back for a list of wineries.
Early bird ticket price is $27.00 (must be purchased before midnight on July 15th, 2017). After July 15th, tickets will cost $35.00. Designated Driver/Under 21 tickets are available for $10.00.
Children are allowed to attend the festival. Ages 6 and under are FREE. Ages 7+ can purchase a $10.00 Designated Driver/Under 21 ticket.
Vendors: Please click the appropriate packet below to be part of the festival:
- Artisan-Craft Exhibitor Application
- Food Concessions Exhibitor Application
- Tempoary Food Permit Application
• CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2017 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
• Be sure to BRING YOUR I.D.!No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.
• No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed.
• On Sunday, July 23rd from 2-3pm we will once again be offering our very popular Grape Stomp Contest where you will participate in a live Grape Stomp for a chance to win some spectacular wine trail prizes. Click here to register.
Interested in volunteering? Email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
The CT Vineyard & Winery Association also participates in: