Wineries continue to operate under the state’s Sector Rules for Re-Opening. Wineries are grouped under the same category as restaurants and are following the guidelines below:
Effective Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Food Service continues to be required with alcohol service indoors. No standing bar services is allowed indoors outside of private events. Tables continue to be subject to an 8-person capacity limit indoors.
- All restaurants, entertainment, recreation, and theaters will be subject to a 12:00 AM closing time.
- Food Service will no longer be required with alcohol service outdoors—outdoor bars that only serve beverages may open. Standing bar service is allowed outdoors. There will no longer be an 8-person table limit outdoors.
Effective Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- All remaining restrictions will be lifted, except masks will continue to be required in all indoor public settings where social distancing is not possible.
- These changes are contingent upon a low incidence of COVID-19 and the Connecticut population continuing to get vaccinated.
For a full list of members of the CT Wine Trail and their contact information click here. Follow our social media for updates!
Questions? Contact [email protected]