July 20 & 21, 2019
Sponsored by: Adams Hometown Markets
Dates: Saturday, July 20 from 12-7pm & Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 12-6pm
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
- Early Bird (available online only through July 13)
- Saturday – $32
- Sunday $27
- Regular Tasting Ticket (available online on or after July 14 or at the gate)
- Saturday – $40
- Sunday $35
Children are allowed to attend the festival. Ages 6 and under are FREE. Ages 7+ can purchase a $10.00 Designated Driver/Under 21 ticket.
Participating Wineries: Bishops Orchards & Winery, DiGrazia Vineyards, Holmberg Orchards & Winery, Hopkins Vineyard, Jones Winery, Land of Nod Winery, Jonathan Edwards Winery, Paradise Hills Vineyard, Priam Vineyards, Sharpe Hill Vineyard and Sunset Meadow Vineyards
Vendor applications are available below:
- Artisan/Craft Exhibitor Application
- Concessions Exhibitor Application
- Temporary Food Services Application
Interested in volunteering? By volunteering, you get free admission into the festival, free wine tasting after your shift has been completed, a coupon for a free meal and a complimentary t-shirt. Sign up to volunteer HERE.
- CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2019 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR I.D.! No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.