July 20 & 21, 2019
Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handcrafts and more. It’s all happening this year at the Connecticut Wine Festival!
Dates: Saturday, July 20 from 12-7pm & Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 12-6pm
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds – 116 Old Middle Street, Goshen, CT – located approximately 1/2 mile south of Goshen center on Route 63.
Tickets can be purchased online or at one of the following locations:
- Adams, BetterValu and Tri-Town Supermarkets
- Jones Winery
- Hopkins Vineyard
- Sunset Meadow Vineyard
- Early Bird (available online only through July 13)
- Saturday – $32
- Sunday $27
- Regular Tasting Ticket (available online on or after July 14 or at the gate)
- Saturday – $40
- Sunday $35
Children are allowed to attend the festival. Ages 6 and under are FREE. Ages 7+ can purchase a $10.00 Designated Driver/Under 21 ticket.
Participating Wineries: Bishops Orchards & Winery, DiGrazia Vineyards, Holmberg Orchards & Winery, Hopkins Vineyard, Jones Winery, Land of Nod Winery, Jonathan Edwards Winery, Paradise Hills Vineyard, Priam Vineyards, Sharpe Hill Vineyard and Sunset Meadow Vineyards
Saturday July 20th
- 12:00 – 1:15: TJ Thompson
- 2:00 – 3:30: The Goods
- 2:30 – 3:30: Wine Seminar with Renee Allen
- 3:30 – 5:30: Mike Wilson (located under the Gazebo)
- 4:30 – 7:00: Hummingbirds and Friends
Sunday July 21st
- 12:00 – 1:30: The Groove
- 12:30: Wine Seminar with Laureen Guerriero
- 2:00-3:00: Grape Stomp with music by Keith Marceski
- 4:00-6:00 – Vince Thompson
Vendor applications are available below:
- Artisan/Craft Exhibitor Application
- Concessions Exhibitor Application
- Temporary Food Services Application
Interested in volunteering? By volunteering, you get free admission into the festival, free wine tasting after your shift has been completed, a coupon for a free meal and a complimentary t-shirt. Sign up to volunteer HERE.
Update: All volunteer slots have been filled for this year.
- CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2019 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your Passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR I.D.! No re-entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- On Sunday, July 21 from 2-3pm we will once again be offering our very popular Grape Stomp Contest where you will participate in a live Grape Stomp for a chance to win some spectacular wine trail prizes. Sign up here.