During this difficult time, the CT Wine Trail is here for you! Although we are closed for tastings, many members of the CT Wine Trail are offering services to make sure you are not without your favorite glass of vino! Here are a few ways to support your local vineyard:
- Order wine bottles online from local wineries. What is better than a bottle or case shipped right to your door?
- Purchase a bottle or case “to-go”! Many wineries are offering curbside pickup & local delivery. How easy is that?
- Purchase local wine from your local package stores. Tell your friends where you found your favorite bottle on social media!
- Check to see if your local takeout restaurants pair with your favorite vineyard! Support two local businesses at once!
- Follow the CT Wine Trail social media page for updates on special offers!
|Vineyards & Wineries||Hours of Operation||Specials & Events|
|Bishop’s Orchards Winery||Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6:30 pm & Sunday from 10 am to 5:30 pm|
|Chamard Vineyards||Thursdays to Sundays from 4 pm to 8 pm|
|Connecticut Valley Winery||Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm to 5 pm|
|Gouveia Vineyards||Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 8 pm & Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm|
|Haight Brown Vineyard||Friday, Sunday, and Monday from 12 pm to 6 pm. Saturday from 12 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Hawk Ridge||Sunday to Tuesday from 12 pm to 6 pm. Wednesday to Saturday from 12 pm to 8 pm|
|Hopkins Vineyard||Monday to Friday from 11 am to 5 pm. Saturday from 11 pm to 7 pm and Sunday from 11 pm to 6 pm.|
|Jerram Winery||Friday to Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm|
|Jones Winery||Friday to Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm||10% off a case of wine & 5% off on 6 bottles|
|Miranda Vineyard||Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm|
|Paradise Hills Vineyard & Winery||Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 8 pm. Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm.||10% off a case of wine|
|Preston Ridge Vineyard||Friday from 3 pm to 8 pm. Saturdays & Sundays from 12 pm to 5 pm|
|Priam Vineyards||Wednesday to Sunday from 11 am to 6 pm.|
|Saltwater Farm Vineyard||Friday to Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm|
|Sharpe Hill Vineyard||Saturdays & Sundays 11 am to 5 pm|
|Stonington Vineyards||Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm|
|Sunset Meadow||Thursday & Monday Car-Side Service Only. Friday- Sunday 11am-5pm for Bottles, glasses, merlitas for outside consumption.|
|Walker Road Vineyards||Saturdays and Sunday noon to 5 pm|
|White Silo Winery||Closed except for case curbside pickup by appointment.|