The CT Coast & Country Winter Wine Trail is made up of a select few wineries from the CT Wine Trail. We are all teaming up to offer you a Mini-Passport Program from the holidays to April (exact 2018 dates TBD). Participating wineries are Bishop’s Orchards Winery in Guilford, CT, Gouveia Vineyards and Paradise Hills Winery, both in Wallingford, CT. Visit all wineries by the close date (April 8, 2018), have your passport card stamped at each winery, and enter to win one of the multiple prizes. All prizes this year total over $2,000. Rules are listed below. “Like” the CT Coast & Country Winter Wine Trail’s Facebook page for more information and updates.
- The contest runs from January 6, 2018 – April 8, 2018.
- You must be 21 years of age to participate.
- Your card must be stamped by all 3 wineries to qualify.
- Cards must be submitted to a participating winery by close date, April 8, 2018
- There is no purchase necessary to have your card stamped.
- One entry per person, you must be present to have your card stamped. Photocopied cards will be disqualified.
- Random prize drawings will be done by mid-April from all fully completed cards, including valid email address & phone.
- Winner will be notified by email or phone.
- Prize details, restrictions, and expiration dates are on our website www.CTCoastCountryWineTrail.com.
- Prizes are not transferrable. One entry per person.
- Certificates for wine will be provided by participating wineries and will be assigned to winners at random.
- Winners agree their names and images may be used in future advertisements and they will execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability waiver.
- Employees of the wineries and sponsors are not eligible for prizes.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
The Litchfield Hills Winter Wine Trail runs January 12, 2018, to April 8, 2018. Bring your passport to all 6 vineyards to be eligible for great prizes, including a 49” 4k Ultra HD TV. There is no cost to enter this program. Photocopies of the passport card are not accepted.
Other Wineries Open in Winter Months
Find daily tasting hours for all CT Wine Trail members here.