Bring your thinking caps and join us Thursday evenings staring June 2nd for Trivia on the Farm! The Little Red Bar[n] will be OPEN serving drinks and food, with Trivia hosted by Big Boy Trivia! It is FREE to play, with plenty of space on the patio to enjoy a fun, friendly game night. Teams can range from 6-8 people and the top three teams will receive gift cards ($40, $20 and $10).
We ask all teams to arrive no later than 6:45pm to confirm team registration and reserve their space. In the case of bad weather, we will make the call to cancel by noon the day of. You can check our Facebook Page for any cancelations.
We’re excited to once again bring you a full season of live, acoustic music from some terrific area singer/songwriters!
Our 2022 Summer Music Series will run from Friday, July 1st through Sunday, Sept. 4th. Our “Friday Wine Downs” are from 4:00-7:00pm with live music from 4:30-6:30pm. Our Sunday Serenades will be from 2:00-4:00pm.
Here is this summer’s lineup of great artists. We hope you’ll make plans to be with us for each of these performances while enjoying some delicious Jones wines and bites, all in a wonderful atmosphere with a great sound system!
Fri, 1st – Dan Carlucci
Sun, 3rd – Holly McCreary
Fri, 8th – Seth Adam
Sun, 10th – Daniel Trzcinski
Fri, 15th – Elle Sera
Sun, 17th – Chris Cavaliere
Fri, 22nd – Carrie Ashton
Sun, 24th – Brandon Mullis
Fri, 29 – Brian Dolzani
Sun, 31st – Shawn Taylor
Fri, 5th – Benny Mikula
Sun, 7th – Seth Adam
Fri, 12th – Dan Carlucci
Sun, 14th – Daniel Trzcinski
Fri, 19th – Chris Cavaliere
Sun, 21st – Holley McCreary
Fri, 26th – Carrie Ashton
Sun, 28th – Shawn Taylor
Fri, 2nd – Benny Mikula
Sun, 4th – Brandon Mullis
Join us for our Summer Concert Series, a seasonal tradition of music, food, and wine. Every Friday evening from 6-9PM in July & August, Stonington Vineyards welcomes the area’s best acts for a relaxing evening of music. Guests are invited to bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy our spacious lawn. Brick n Basil and Spicy Fusion food trucks will be on site serving up delectable bites, and picnic dinners are welcome. It’s the perfect summer evening! PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE!
Please note some other important details:
– $10 per person online, $12 cash at the door.
– Children are free if under 21, with parent or guardian
– 25% of all reservation fees will go to relative charity (to be announced)
– Season pass for all 9 dates available for $80/person (click here)
– No Wine Tastings are offered during music, but wine is available by the glass or bottle only.
– Last call is 8:30 PM
– Tickets are non-refundable.
July 1- The Fake Experience
July 8- Wooden Horse
July 15- Big Dawg Issac
July 22- The Paul Lussier Band
July 29- Azalea Drive
Aug 5- Luke & Mike
Aug 12- Sunday Gravy
Aug 19- 2 Cat Zoo
Aug 26- Tony Marshall
Please note: OUTSIDE ALCOHOL (besides Stonington Vineyards’ wine) IS NOT PERMITTED ON PROPERTY. Coolers are subject to check, any outside alcohol will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property. Wine is available for purchase and enjoyment by the glass or bottle only during concerts, and wine tastings are unavailable on Friday evenings. As parking is limited, we kindly ask guests to carpool.
THE MUSIC SERIES IS RAIN OR SHINE.
We kindly ask guests clean up after themselves.
**Check out our band line-up for music at the LITTLE RED bar[n], Fridays and Saturdays from 7-10pm. Check back for further dates in the series. The following information is subject to change. Full lineup can be found here.
- Friday June 17 – Foxtrotter
- Saturday June 18 – Jam Chowder
- Friday June 24 – Muddy Rudders
- Saturday June 25 – Take Two
- Friday July 1 – Senior Discount
- Saturday July 2 – Funk #48
- Friday July 8 – Red Planet
- Saturday July 9 – Blues on the Rocks
- Friday July 15 – Foxtrotter
- Saturday July 16 – Old Dogs New Tricks
- Friday July 22 – FB Lily
- Saturday July 23 – The Ticket
- Friday July 29 – Almost the Whole Damn Family
- Saturday July 30 – Take Two
- Friday August 5 – Java Groove
- Saturday August 6 – Muddy Rudders
- Friday August 12 – Jeremy Lichter Trio
- Saturday August 13 – Jam Chowder
- Friday August 19 – FB Lily
- Saturday August 20 – Blues on the Rocks
- Friday August 26 – Red Planet
- Saturday August 27 – Take Two
Live music at Hawk Ridge Wineries on Saturday & Sunday afternoons from 2-5pm. For a full list of performers, please click here.