2020 Passport Program
Members of the CT Wine Trail participate with other Connecticut farm wineries in the Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries sponsored by the Connecticut Farm Wine Development Council and the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
Spend the spring, summer, and fall traveling Connecticut to collect your Passport stamps while creating lasting memories. The 2020 Passport includes 40 participating farm wineries. A list of the wineries can be found on the Connecticut Department of Agriculture website www.ct.gov/doag.
Obtain a minimum of 12 stamps to be eligible for the prize drawing. More than 75 prizes will be awarded with a total value in excess of $15,500.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2020 PROGRAM
The 2020 Passport program will be accessible via the digital app only due to COVID-19. There is no cost to download the app and no purchase necessary at a winery to scan the QR code.
Search your App Store for CT Wine Passport, download, and set up your user profile. Visit a participating farm winery, scan the QR code to check-in and collect your stamp.
The minimum number of stamps to be entered into a drawing is 12 stamps.
- Collect 35 or more stamps and be entered to win:
- (8) Grand Prizes: One of (8) $1,000 gift cards to a Connecticut attraction.
- Collect 18 or more stamps and be entered to win:
- (5) First Prizes: One of (5) $500 gift certificates to participating Connecticut farm stands or CSA memberships.
- (10) Second Prizes: One of (10) $250 gift certificates to participating Connecticut tourism attractions.
- (15) Third Prizes: One of (15) $100 gift certificates to participating Connecticut restaurants, attraction, or lodging establishments.
- Collect 12 or more stamps and be entered to win:
- (40) Fourth Prizes: A certificate for two bottles of wine from one of the 40 participating Connecticut farm wineries. 40 qualified participants will be selected for each of the 40 certificates. Winery certificates will be awarded at random.
Prizes will be awarded by drawing no later than February 20, 2021.
You must be at least 21 years of age to take part in the program. You must be present at the winery in person to get your passport stamped. We only allow one passport per person in the drawing.
START YOUR JOURNEY
Click HERE to map your journey to participating farm wineries.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT THE PROGRAM?
Questions about the Program? Contact Rebecca Eddy at the Connecticut Department of Agriculture, at 860.713.2538 or email [email protected].